During the summer we look forward to various holidays and get-togethers with family and friends, which we are able to safely celebrate in person, as long as we are all fully vaccinated. And, we, like you, are excited to have our Center doors open soon too.
According to the CDC, Vaccinated people can...
● Resume activities without wearing masks or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, or local rules and regulations
● Resume domestic travel and refrain from testing before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel
● Refrain from testing before leaving the United States for international travel (unless required by the destination) and refrain from self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States
● Refrain from testing following a known exposure, if asymptomatic, with some exceptions for specific settings
● Refrain from quarantine following a known exposure if asymptomatic
While a large percentage of us have been vaccinated, we will continue our vaccine outreach in June, in order to provide access to those who might not have been able to book appointments or find transportation. Although we know the process has become easier, we want to make sure all the members in our community have the support they need. We are located at 7609 3rd Avenue where we provide assistance scheduling vaccine appointments as well as arranging FREE door-to-door transportation!
Our Team Cares About Your Well Being!
Within our first couple of weeks, we have been able to provide transportation for many people. In one case, we were able to provide a free Lyft for a second dose appointment. According to the person, the ride to and from the vaccination site “was perfect.” He was very appreciative of our team providing him free transportation as well as for checking in with him before, during and after his vaccination.
Call us! 718-333-5782
Katarina Bartel, Jirazel Munoz, and Andrew Tivon Orenstein